Re: right-click

On Sun, 2013-04-28 at 17:54 -0700, Chris Hellberg wrote:

Hi,

In the main dialog screen with the list of connections, on the left there is the list of connections and
the bottom right, a configure button. However there are no right-click options on each connection (ie as a
short-cut). From a design point-of-view, are there any issues if I create a patch to enable this? I'd
create a "on", "off "and "configure" as a starter.

What would "on" and "off" do?  Also, is this nm-connection-editor or the
KDE editor or the GNOME control center network pane something else?

Thanks,
Dan

Cheers,

Chris