Re: While waiting for MBIM support

On 04/04/2013 07:48 PM, Bjørn Mork wrote:
I was hoping to help finishing the MM MBIM support, but have to realize
that available spare time is insufficient...  And with no one sponsoring
Aleksander's work I guess MBIM just will have to wait.

I just merged the MBIM support in ModemManager git master, which
requires the libmbim-glib I've been writing in the past months. We're
still waiting for the new project request in freedesktop.org, so I put
the tarball in libqmi's release path:

  http://www.freedesktop.org/software/libqmi/libmbim-0.0.1.tar.xz

The libmbim repo is still in gitorious.org:
  https://gitorious.org/lanedo/libmbim

This libmbim shouldn't be considered stable yet, I guess. There's also a
mbimcli included in the sources, but didn't spend much time on it.

So far, the support seems to be working nice for all MBIM modems that
Bjørn has :)

Cheers!

--
Aleksander