Re: Understanding the relevant parts of the NM code base

On 04/13/2013 11:39 PM, Malintha Adikari wrote:
Hi,

I am involving the proxy integration with the Network Connections
project for GSOC. I have done a research about the code base of the NM.
I am facing difficulties understanding the relevant parts of the code.
Could you please help me to understand the code. First I want to find
the source code of the Network Connections ( Its GUI and  etc.....). Can
you mentioned the source files related to this.

That is actually part of the GNOME Control Center. (gnome-control-center
module on git.gnome.org)

-- Dan