Understanding the relevant parts of the NM code base

Hi,

I am involving the proxy integration with the Network Connections project for GSOC. I have done a research about the code base of the NM. I am facing difficulties understanding the relevant parts of the code. Could you please help me to understand the code. First I want to find the source code of the Network Connections ( Its GUI and  etc.....). Can you mentioned the source files related to this.

Thanks & Regards,
Malintha Adikari