Re: ModemManager and Cinterion BGS2-W

11.04.2013, 19:43, "Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander lanedo com>:
Going to low power mode during initialization is something we already
disabled in git master, we don't play with low-power mode automatically
any more. Users can still request low-power mode through the API,
though. I'd suggest you try with git master.

Ok. I thought about disabling low power mode too. ThouI'll try it tomorrow.

Is this a RS232 device connected through a USB<->serial adapter? Or a
USB device itself? I had several issues with low-power mode in RS232
Cinterion modems as well, but solved all with a better serial adapter.

It is plain RS232 device on pci serial card.