Re: ModemManager USSD resonse patch

11.04.2013, 19:49, "Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander lanedo com>:
I would move the /* Some operators... */ comment to here, not in between
the case: and the brace.

Ок.

Should we really process this case? Will it ever happen a
network-initiated USSD notification with a connection termination code?
Probably will not harm, but just wondering.

Yes, we should. Operator Megafon, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, does just that
 when i request pre-payed ballance using USSD.