RE: Problem in Compiling Network Manager source code

Hi,

I am in the middle of the compiling the NM source code. It has several dependencies. When I execute the command

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var

it gives the following error

checking for DBUS... no
configure: error: Package requirements (dbus-1 >= 1.1 dbus-glib-1 >= 0.94) were not met:

No package 'dbus-1' found
No package 'dbus-glib-1' found

I assume that I have to downgrade the DBUS. I tried to it and not succeeded.

How can I solve this problem.

Thanks,
Malintha Adikari