Re: Problem in Compiling Network Manager source code

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 23:34 +0600, Malintha Adikari wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to checkout and compile NM source code in Fedora 18. execute following command in terminal

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.git

              cd NetworkManager

But when I execute following command

              ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var

It gives following error

You'll need the gtk-doc package installed.  That doesn't install GTK+
though, just the scripts needed to build documentation.

Dan

./autogen.sh: line 17: gtkdocize: command not found
./autogen.sh: line 23: ./configure: No such file or directory

Then I tried to installed gtk+dev using following

yum install 'gtk+-devel'

But it still gives same error. What is the solution for this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Malintha Adikari