Re: For review: updates to add IPv6 dynamic dns support

On 09/27/2012 04:43 AM, Jiri Popelka wrote:
On 09/26/2012 06:44 PM, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:
Can those patches or options be submitted again? dhcp is going thru a re-write along with bind 10

Submitted to dhcp-suggest isc org as [ISC-Bugs #31164]

I'll post the reply here.
While it will be nice if ISC picks up the patches, I believe that as far as NM is concerned the "correct" approach is to create a conf file so that we can do it properly and also request the correct info. Dnsmasq provides most/all of that unsolicited but dhcpv6 could also if only asked.

GEne