IPV6 routing

OK, I have done more testing.

1. With 0.9.7.0, the failing default route message is gone.

2. If you have radvd configured and running on the IPv6 network, the using "automatic" for IPv6 works and you get a default route which works.

3. If you configure IPv6 to use dhcp, then there is no default route.

4. Specifying IPV6_DEFAULTGW or IPV6_DEFAULTDEV seem to have no effect with dhcp ... I need to look at the code to see what is going on.

5. Configuring IPV6 for manual works and you can specify a gateway which works.

Strange, a little while ago I was using ip -6 route add default via <ipv6_address> dev eth0 and it worked. Now, only ip -6 add default dev eth0 is accepted and works. There was a kernel update between.

Gene