Re: Two WLANs with the same SSID but different connection names

Hello,

Not that nm-applet will show you, however you can use d-feet to look at NM via D-Bus. You can look at the /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection.Connection property which will tell which 'settings' path/dbus object it is connected to.