Re: Not able to connect from CDMA2000 Modem from Network Manager connection

>>> Can you please guide a little about how to test the package?
>>>
>>> I also tried after taking backup of the old backup. But the same problem as
>>> I had with virtual Fedora. Connection is not enabled to launch.
>>>

>> I suspect this may be because of this:
>>
>> Sep 12 10:44:14 localhost modem-manager[702]: <warn>  plugin 'Via CBP7'
>> claimed to support tty/ttyACM0 but couldn't: (0) Only CDMA modems are
>> currently supported by this plugin.
>>
>> Just fixed the logic to detect the CDMA modems in the branch; can you
>> update it and retest?
>
> You sir, are too fast.  And because I thought I was the only one
> touching the plugin, I'm pretty sure I blew away your fix when I pushed
> my fix :(  Oh well, hopefully mine works too.

Nah, no problem :-) My fix was just:

     caps = mm_plugin_base_supports_task_get_probed_capabilities (task);
-    if (caps & CAP_CDMA) {
+    if (!(caps & CAP_CDMA)) {
         g_set_error (error, 0, 0, "Only CDMA modems are currently
supported by this plugin.");
         return NULL;
     }

Cheers!