Re: Not able to connect from CDMA2000 Modem from Network Manager connection

> Can you please guide a little about how to test the package?
>
> I also tried after taking backup of the old backup. But the same problem as
> I had with virtual Fedora. Connection is not enabled to launch.

I suspect this may be because of this:

Sep 12 10:44:14 localhost modem-manager[702]: <warn>  plugin 'Via CBP7'
claimed to support tty/ttyACM0 but couldn't: (0) Only CDMA modems are
currently supported by this plugin.

Just fixed the logic to detect the CDMA modems in the branch; can you
update it and retest?

Cheers,

--
Aleksander