Re: NM Without UI

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Sanjay Pallikera <sanjay ridgerun com> wrote:
> Hi Pantelis,
>
> I hope 'nmcli' uses Dbus, because I want NM (without UI) with DBus strictly
> for my project.

Please don't send personal emails, send to the list instead.

All 3 solutions that Thomas mentioned use DBus to communicate with NM.

Just in the first case you would speak dbus directly, in the second case you
would speak dbus transparently through the libnm-glib library (e.g., by writing
a C or python program) and in the third case you would use nmcli from the shell.

It is your choice which one works better for your project.

Cheers,
Pantelis