Re: NM Shutting Down

On Thu, 2012-08-30 at 16:04 -0700, CACook quantum-sci com wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 August, 2012 15:49:02 Shawn J. Goff wrote:
> > >  There's no other conclusion but that he's ignoring this.
> >
> > Or that he's busy doing his job and hasn't worked his way down the
> > queue to your problem.
>
> Taking on new questions before dealing with old?
>
> He doesn't know the answer.
>
> NM does not work for me.  Works for you but not for me.

Yes, I should have replied to the private message sooner.  Unfortunately
the newer logs you sent with detailed debugging information show one
successful authentication, and that's it.  We'd need a longer log
showing what's going on before the AP finally rejects you.  It may be a
known problem in wpa_supplicant where the supplicant is too aggressive
when roaming due to small signal strength changes, but the AP logs of
"wrong security" are interesting.  But longer supplicant logs will tell
that.