Re: [MM 0.6/nm-applet] Patches to indicate active LTE network connection in NM applet and other clients

On Sep 1, 2012 4:12 PM, "Marius Kotsbak" <marius kotsbak gmail com> wrote:

> Nm-applet patch also add support for HSPA+. There should probably be created new icons for these also,

We should have a separate icon for HSPA+,  as this could imply much greater speeds than normal HSPA.  I see Android uses "H+". Would that fit the space?

> but I have actually never seen the old ones in use either, so I wonder if there is a bug

I think this might be an Ubuntu bug, probably caused by a design decision:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/1044752

--
Marius