Re: help please!!!

On Monday 07 of May 2012 19:45:13 Paulina Bórquez wrote:

>Please, I need some help. I made a mistake and deleted the network manager
from mi control panel on the top of mi Ubuntu 8...and I can't find anywhere it
to replace it in the control panel.
>...I'm not very smart in using my pc, but I am an Ubuntu fan !!!
>Can somebody help me?????
>Thanks

You'd beter ask in an Ubuntu forum.
I'm not sure what you mean by control panel. But, if you mean that you removed
an icon for network-manager-applet (nm-applet) from the system tray, then you
can display that again by running nm-applet in a terminal:

* start a terminal window
* execute this command: nm-applet&

Jirka