Nokia Phones cannot be used as modems

Well have a nokia Phone which i wanted to use as modem via data cable
on ubuntu 12.04 & arch
the problem is it is detected but as i dial it shows a notification that its disconnected
I have a nokia C2-03, X2-00, X2-01, Asha 300 (but old phones like N-72 work)

Few other people tried too but same problem(Debian & Fedora on C2-03, X2-00)

Don't know alot about linux(new user)
But added a log
Hope you guys can fix this(most of the newer nokia phones seem not to work)

P.S- some of the newer Micro-max phones do not seen to work(based on mediatek chips)

P.S.S- Please fix this asap as this is forcing us(friends) to go back to windows as we don't have wifi available easily in india(please understand our problem)
--
regards

Spicy