Network-manager-gnome version 0.9.2.0-2 (Debian Testing) - UI issue

Hello,

I have noticed that there are no errors reported with Gnome network manager interface. So I would like to mention it here and hopefully this would be the new one.

I have a Lenovo x121 laptop with screen size 1366x769. Currently I have around 37 wireless access points visible which cause the following issues when AP is not/never connected at the location:

1. The strongest AP (in the same room) is not at the top of the WiFi menu because the menu of the available WiFi APs is sorted by alphabet and not by strength.

2. The rest of the menu is not visible and goes beyond the screen. So only the WiFi access points are visible.

When the connection is established to the desired AP a lot of these Access points go under the "More" submenu which is the desired behaviour in all cases.

So the solitions would be:

- Keep strongest WiFi access points at the top of the list;

- If menu tries to go beyond the screen border put the rest of "weaker" APs into the "More" submenu list even when the wireless connection is not made and all of the access points are unknown.

I hope this message is useful to anybody.

--

Kind Regards,
Andrius Jankevicius