Re: NM re-writing /etc/resolv.conf

Dan Williams wrote:

> When you get in this state, can you run 'nmcli dev' for me?

[tim@blanche ~]$ sudo nmcli dev
DEVICE     TYPE              STATE
p2p1       802-3-ethernet    unavailable
wlan0      802-11-wireless   connected
--------------------------------------
[tim@blanche ~]$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by NetworkManager

# No nameservers found; try putting DNS servers into your
# ifcfg files in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts like so:
#
# DNS1=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
# DNS2=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
# DOMAIN=lab.foo.com bar.foo.com