Re: [MM] "usb" subsystem renamed to "usbmisc" in 3.6

Hey Bjørn,

> I noticed that there had been significant progress in the "qmi-support"
> branch, so I thought I might give it a try.

Ah, so much to do in that branch... :-)

It currently just grabs a QMI port when available, nothing else yet, and
that itself may be buggy. I'll be improving that over the next weeks,
will let you know as soon as there is something ready to play with.

Thanks for the heads up on the usb class rename, btw.

--
Aleksander