Fonts used in systray applet

Hi,

I connect to several networks that SSID contain characters that are
not present in the used font and I see only squares with some
numbers. I'd like to change this.

This happens when I hover over the network manager icon in the
systray and the information bubble pops up:

Wireless network connection '□□□□□□ 1' active: □□□□□□ (82%)

and also in the “available” list when I am *not* connected to a
network. When I am connected, the entry is bold and I see the
correct name. I assume that the bold font has a better coverage then
the regular font.

My question: Which fonts are used for the tool tip that appears
while hovering over the systray icon and in the “Available” list?

Debian unstable
network-manager 0.9.4.0
GNOME 3.4.2 with awesome 3.4.12 as window manager

Marco