Re: file location of VPN config

Em Friday 27 July 2012, Michael Irons escreveu:

> Can anyone tell me where network manager stores the username, for

> saved VPN/vpnc connections?

> ~/.kde/share/apps/networkmanagement/secrets/ - contains a guid file

> with the group password and user password, but I need to be able to

> amend the stored username from a script.

The username is stored in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/<connection name>

OBS: ~/.kde/share/apps/networkmanagement/secrets/ is used only when you set Plasma NM to store secrets in plain text, which is not the default configuration.

--

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br