PATCH: applet_get_device_for_connection fails sometimes

Hi,

if a gsm connection has not PIN and I have canceled the initial PIN dialog, the network manger tries to request a PIN via an agent. For me this fails most the time, because the connection that I have started manualy is not active (yet) and therefor applet_get_device_for_connection does not find the device for the connection. The attached patch just uses the first available gsm device in this case, which seems to be a good solution for me.

Maybe it would be better to move the code into applet-device-gsm, but this one least works.

Gerald