Testing of ADSL device support branch

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to test the latest adsl branch, I was in a
situation where I couldn't
compile NetworkManager's git. Now that I have a system with latest
ubuntu (12.04 alpha)
here are my rough results:

1) I needed to add --enable-more-warnings=no in order to get
NetworkManager git to compile
    due to deprecation warnings coming from glib regarding

2) Once I got it to build successfully:

       * pppoe worked right away, thanks for eliminating br2684ctl!
           I liked all the cleanup / improvement changes

       * pppoa broke because of a small mistake while converting to
protocol constants I think.
         With a trivial change

-       } else if (g_strcmp0 (protocol, NM_SETTING_ADSL_PROTOCOL_PPPOA)) {
+       } else if (g_strcmp0 (protocol, NM_SETTING_ADSL_PROTOCOL_PPPOA) == 0) {

         it works again fine.
         You can find the above change in patch form by pulling from
         git://github.com/pkt/NetworkManager.git (adsl branch)

       * "routed ip" / "ipoatm" remains untested and non-working since
I don't have
          access to a system needing this mode of operation.

3) The above are for IPv4. IPv6 still doesn't work for various reasons
(small ones I think).
I can try my hand on fixing it myself if I find some free time and
contributions are
welcome as well of course.

Thanks Dan for your work on these patches :)

Cheers,
Pantelis