Re: Modemmanager - how to send sms? - receiving is ok

>> Info: Gammu is able to send sms using that zte modem.
>
> Any idea what command Gammu sends? Does it use PDU mode or text mode to
> send it? Is it possible for you to get a log of the serial traffic when
> using Gammu so we can compare to what ModemManager does?

I absolutely have no idea, even I do not know about PDU or text mode :))))))))))))) This area is relatively new for me.
I check the net, how to log the serial traffic while using gammu and I make some logs.

It is possible, the test I made was wrong somehow. Last time I used serial programming, was microcontrollers :)

Cheers,
István