RE: 3G Modem disconnect goes to unavailable rather than disconnected

Thanks Aleksander - couldn't work out how to find the ModemManager version.

I'll try that next week and see how I get on. Will post back when I have some results (the bug only manifests on my commute when I go in and out of signal).

Thanks,
Tristan