Patch feedback on "Revert "wifi: disable Ad-Hoc WPA connections (lp:905748)"

Hello,

I just wanted to confirm / provide feedback that the patches in the thread https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2012-August/msg00047.html from Nicolas Cavallari work well for me. Using a Mac with iStumbler I can see the adhoc network protected by WPA2. I'd love to see that get merged in before 0.9.8 or even into 0.9.7.x if possible as we use WPA adhoc networks fairly extensively.

Thanks,
--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613