'usb' --> 'usbmisc' transition (was: Re: [MM qmi-support] "Set Operating Mode" on shutdown and more..)

Hey Bjørn,

>> > Can you give me your diff to look at where you did the changes? I guess
>> > we should try to support both cases, regardless of the kernel version,
>> > if somehow possible.
>
> This is my diff which is sort of working for me, but I haven't sanity
> checked it so there are probably errors here:

I pushed some fixes to the 'qmi-support' branch of ModemManager trying
to cope with the 'usb'->'usbmisc' transition. Basically, I'm assuming
that either one or the other may appear, trying to avoid the need for a
runtime kernel version check. Could you test that in the newest kernels
with 'usbmisc'? It seems to work ok for the older ones with 'usb'.

Cheers!

--
Aleksander