ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.6 released

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 0.9.6, and
network-manager-applet  This release includes many IPv6 fixes,
IPv6 VPN support, cli enhancements, ADSL modem support, on-demand WiFi
scan support, Vala language bindings, customized dnsmasq local caching
nameserver configurations, documentation updates, stability fixes, GNOME
Bluetooth plugin fixes, enhanced PKCS#12 certificate support, use of
GSettings instead of GConf, and more.  Thanks to everyone who
contributed [1], and thanks to all our translators too!

You'll notice that network-manager-applet and NetworkManager-openconnect
are at version, due to two bugs that were found and fixed right
after the release.  The rest of the components remain at version

Grab it while it's hot!

[1] The incomplete list: Alban Browaeys, Alberto Ruiz, Armin K, Aurimas
Černius, Christian Kirbach, Colin Walters, Craig Keogh, Daniel Drake,
Daniel Mustieles, Daniel Nylander, Dan Williams, Dan Winship, Gary
Ching-Pang Lin, Jakub Dorňák, Jiří Klimeš, Jiri Popelka, Jürg Billeter,
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre, Michael Biebl, Mu Qiao, Niv Sardi, Olav
Vitters, Pantelis Koukousoulas, Pavel Šimerda, Piotr Drąg, Robert Shade,
Ross Vandegrift, Ryan Lortie, Thomas Bechtold, Tore Anderson.  You all