ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.6 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 0.9.6, and
network-manager-applet 0.9.6.2.  This release includes many IPv6 fixes,
IPv6 VPN support, cli enhancements, ADSL modem support, on-demand WiFi
scan support, Vala language bindings, customized dnsmasq local caching
nameserver configurations, documentation updates, stability fixes, GNOME
Bluetooth plugin fixes, enhanced PKCS#12 certificate support, use of
GSettings instead of GConf, and more.  Thanks to everyone who
contributed [1], and thanks to all our translators too!

You'll notice that network-manager-applet and NetworkManager-openconnect
are at version 0.9.6.2, due to two bugs that were found and fixed right
after the release.  The rest of the components remain at version
0.9.6.0.

Grab it while it's hot!

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openvpn/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-pptp/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-vpnc/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openswan/0.9/

Dan

[1] The incomplete list: Alban Browaeys, Alberto Ruiz, Armin K, Aurimas
Černius, Christian Kirbach, Colin Walters, Craig Keogh, Daniel Drake,
Daniel Mustieles, Daniel Nylander, Dan Williams, Dan Winship, Gary
Ching-Pang Lin, Jakub Dorňák, Jiří Klimeš, Jiri Popelka, Jürg Billeter,
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre, Michael Biebl, Mu Qiao, Niv Sardi, Olav
Vitters, Pantelis Koukousoulas, Pavel Šimerda, Piotr Drąg, Robert Shade,
Ross Vandegrift, Ryan Lortie, Thomas Bechtold, Tore Anderson.  You all
rock.