Re: [MM qmi-support] "Set Operating Mode" on shutdown and more..

If you are not the email I need to notify, please let me know who.
I would like to be removed from the mailing list.
Thank you,
R. Clark Webb

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com> wrote:

>     Hello,
>
>     I am playing a bit with the qmi-support branch, which seems to be
>     getting close to operational.  Nice work!
>

> I am having trouble now building that branch:
>
>  mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c: In function ‘set_allowed_modes_context_step’:
> mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c:2165:9: error: implicit declaration of function
> ‘qmi_message_nas_set_system_selection_preference_input_set_preference_duration’
> [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
> mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c: In function ‘get_3gpp_access_technology’:
> mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c:2581:59: error:
> ‘QmiMessageNasNetworkScanOutputRadioAccessTechnologyElement’ has no
> member named ‘rat’
> cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
> make[3]: *** [ModemManager-mm-broadband-modem-qmi.o] Error 1
>
> I have in advance built and installed libqmi from
> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libqmi
> <http://anongit.freedesktop.org/libqmi>.

Should be fixed now, sorry for that, I always try to have both the
qmi-support branch and libqmi in sync, just not this time :-)

Cheers!

--
Aleksander