Show Hidden network from connection file

Hello! I'm trying to write a connection file that is going to be distributed on many computers.
It configures a wireless  ad hoc connection, everything works fine except that the connection doesn't appears  on the nm-applet in gnome, it is only accessible from 'hidden networks'.
I would like it to be available from the beginning so i changed the timestamp from 0 to 1 but it didn't showed up.
What else or what files can I edit to make the connection looks like it has been already used?
Thanks, Marcos.