Re: Reconnect silently

Hi Misha,

> (Not to be taken seriously) Since it takes less than one minute to crack a WEP passphrase we could do just that to determine whether it has changed.

I have seen a Bluetooth protocol analyzer that cracks Bluetooth PIN
codes up to 8 characters for you in the background. It does not even
bother asking the user for providing the PIN code.

So I actually like the idea of just treating WEP encrypted networks as
open and cracking the WEP passphrase and then just start using it. Maybe
that way we finally get rid of this stupid WEP thingy ;)

Regards

Marcel