networkmanager can not connect wired device automatically any more after using wrong 802.1X profile

    I got two profiles,one is normal eth0 profile , one is 802.1X profile.
If I connected to a 802.1X port which is using a different
username/passwd, not corresponding to my 802.1X profile.
so, normal eth0 profile failed first
,then after 3 tries for 802.1X failed, the two profile are both invalid.

In this case,NetworkManager's profiles are invalid . Even though I
unplug the wire ,and re-plug a new wire, NetworkManager still
can not make a automatically connection.

I suggests that when I unplug the wire, NetworkManager could clear the
tries or invalid tag. So  NetworkManager could always
 try to  automatically connect.

--
zhang dongmao