Re: [PATCH] ModemManager: gsm: Correctly set registration status when disabling
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Nathan Williams <njw google com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ModemManager: gsm: Correctly set registration status when disabling
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:45:47 -0500
On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 20:44 -0400, Nathan Williams wrote:
> Pretty much like it says; without this, the circuit-switched status
> isn't set back to UNKNOWN at disable time, which messes with the value
> returned by gsm_reg_status().
> Pesky integer types all being the same.....
Looks good, pushed back out, thanks!
] [Thread Prev