Re: vpn secrets

On Thu, 19 May 2011, Dan Williams wrote:

< This periodically comes up.  I believe it's related to at_console dbus
< permissions, which we haven't gotten to the bottom of yet...  best thing
< to do for the moment is ask on the dbus lists, or make 'root' not
< at_console for the purpose of dbus permissions for now.
<
< Dan
<

 Thanks.
 Leo

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.