Re: Could Networkmanager wired profile switch one by one?

On Monday 25 of April 2011 10:47:49 deanraccoon wrote:
> hi,
>   I got a laptop which sometimes connects to a normal wired network
> port, sometimes connects to 802.1x authorized port.
>   Is there a way that Network Manager could try every profile until
> one profile works automatically?
>
> thanks~

NetworkManager sorts the connection profiles according to usage timestamp.
That's why it *should* connect to the last used connection, that is marked to
connect automatically.

What is your NM version?
What you get with: nmcli -f all con list

Jirka