Howto change port used for 3g modem?

I need to change the port detected and used to another port.

Modem is Alcatel X220. Wrong port detected and used is ttyUSB3 and should be ttyUSB4.

How do I change this?

I have difficulty communicating with mailing list because my ISP's domain appears to be blacklisted.

I cannot build from source because something is blocking the applet from building.

I have tried to get an update off the fedora site but the 0.8.4 version there identifies itself as 0.8.3.998 (packaging problem?)

Perazim

Portugalmail - O email preferido dos portugueses!
http://www.portugalmail.pt