Re: Cannot build network-manager-applet-0.8.4

On Sun, 01 May 2011 12:03:10 +0100
perazim portugalmail pt wrote:

> It is complaining that I have not installed the Network-Manager. Prior
> to this I did just that but it was from sources and not a rpm package.
> I verified that Network-Manager is installed. and I ran ldconfig just
> in case the libraries were causing a problem.
>
> What's up?

If you have not installed the development libraries and the pkgconfig
files, it is unlikely that the build scripts will work properly. As you
are using F14 it would probably make more sense to install from rpms
via yum rather than installing from source.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde