Re: Trouble with privileges on dev version of NM

Sorry to bring it up again,
but I had to go through the whole code of NM to find the root of this problem,
and it seems that it has nothing to do with NM itself, but rather with
interaction between NM and wpa-supplicant. Can anyone recall any trouble like
that in there? My knowlege of WPA supplicant code is very limited, therefore I
can not really debug this problem....
Thank you,
Alex.