Trouble with privileges on dev version of NM

Hello!
I'm testing the new NM DBus API, and for this I have installed git version of
NM (19019a8e0be66fc4121a3885392f904025b86231). It seems to work
and compile,
but there is one issue. For some reason it does not scan wireless
networks
(although it used to in 0.8), and also it requires root password to change
connection settings. I'm confused why it would behave this way. Is there
any
documentation on how to set up the privileges for NM and nm-applet?

Thank you,
Alex.