Re: No connection with Ericsson Business Mobile Networks BV F3307 Mobile Broadband Module
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Klaus Lichtenwalder <k lichtenwalder computer org>
- Cc: NetworkManager User List <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: No connection with Ericsson Business Mobile Networks BV F3307 Mobile Broadband Module
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:43:27 -0500
On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 16:57 +0200, Klaus Lichtenwalder wrote:
> just got me a new netbook with built in gsm module. Unfortunately, it
> looks like I can't make a connection with NetworkManager on a fresh
> Fedora 15 LXDE Spin. Attached you will find a long lsub output and the
> output of modem-manager --debug.
It appears that for the Ericsson devices, CME ERROR 272 (from the MM
log) means that the hardware 3G radio switch is preventing the 3G card
from powering up fully.
] [Thread Prev