NetworkManager & problem with Vodafone Internet Key Huawei

Hi !
I need help. I try, without success, to make work my USB Vodafone
Internet Key.
Looking at "lsusb" I see:

Bus 002 Device 002: ID 12d1:
1520 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

I use Fedora 14, with kernel
2.6.35.13-92.fc14.i686.PAE
and I have installed the following
NetworkManager packages:
NetworkManager-0.8.4-1.fc14.i686

NetworkManager-gnome-0.8.4-1.fc14.i686
NetworkManager-glib-0.8.4-1.fc14.
i686
NetworkManager-openconnect-0.8.1-1.fc14.i686

I have also
installed the package: ModemManager-0.4-4.git20100720.fc14.i686

I have
created a "new connection" in NetworkManager, in the
"Mobile
Broadband" section, flagging to "connect automatically".
But nothing
happens: no connection. That choice is not visible
in the NM applet.

Where is my mistake?
Thanks
Mauro

Non temiamo alcun confronto: Tiscali ha l'Adsl più veloce d'Italia!

Affrettati, hai tempo fino alla mezzanotte di mercoledì! Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: Voce + Adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per 2 anni.

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw