How to submit Bulgarian translation of NetworkManager

Hi everyone,

I am Alexander Shopov - the coordinator of the Bulgarian Gnome
translation team. I have updated NetworkManager's Bulgarian translation.

How do I upload it? There is nothing about translation on the webbage:
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/
The module is listed in transifex, and there is no Bulgarian team. When
I tried applying to create one I got:

> Hello al_shopov, this is Transifex at http://www.transifex.net.

>raven denied the request to create a 'Bulgarian' translation team for
>the 'NetworkManager' project was denied.

How do I proceed?
Kind regards:
al_shopov