Re: NM disconnect after one hour with a wired network

Le 10/01/2011 16:35, Larry Finger a écrit :
On 01/09/2011 05:15 AM, Charles Cultien wrote:
Hi,
I have a very strange problem :
I'm connected with the wired network of my university and each time,
after one hour, Network Manager disconnect himself and didn't reconnect
automatically. So I have to reconnect by myself evry hour and this is
boring !

I don't know why and how change this. A dmesg didn't show anything (on
the moment it disconnect).

I'm using LInux Mint DEbian (so debian testing) with :
Linux kernel 2.6.32-5-686
GNOME 2.30.2
Network Manager 0.8.1
I'am am behind a proxy (automatically given by the script
htpp://proxyconf) and so the gnome proxy is configured.

Thank you for helping and didn't hesitate asking for trying something or
given more information.
Does the listing produced by running 'iw event -t -f' show anything at the time
of disconnect?

Larry

I run this command : nothing appears before, during and after.

Charles