From: Greg Suarez [gpsuarez2512 gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:11 PM
To: Jos Collin-ERS,HCLTech
Subject: Re: NM automatically reconnects to WIFI AP automatically after commanded to disconnect from it.

Yeah, that method call was what I was missing.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Greg

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Jos Collin-ERS,HCLTech <joscollin hcl com<mailto:joscollin hcl com>> wrote:
Go from here.
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec-08.html#org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device

I have attached a similar code that I have written for some other purpose. It is in java. You can have a look at the method UpdateInitStatus. You can follow the same approach and finally do a Disconnect() on your required device.

- Jos Collin