Re: autoconnect VPN?

Sorry the off-topic: how did you managed to make your connection to work? Are using certificates or username/passwords?

2011/2/27 Matej Kovacic <matej kovacic owca info>
Hi,

what is the function of "autoconnect" option in VPN settings section?

I have an OpenVPN connection and I marked it to be autoconencted.
However, nothing happens and I have to connect to VPN manually.

And also - when VPN connection is lost, it is not re-established
automatically again...

Regards,

Matej