Re: [PATCH] Porting NetworkManager-VPNC to GtkBuilder
- From: Jirka Klimes <jklimes redhat com>
- To: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Cc: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl ubuntu com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Porting NetworkManager-VPNC to GtkBuilder
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:42:25 +0100
On Friday 28 of January 2011 21:46:26 Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre wrote:
> I've been working on porting the VPNC plugin to GtkBuilder. I'm sure I
> broke some things, but hopefully by publishing the patch here I can
> get some review. It looks fine to me except maybe for translations ;)
> Patch attached...
I have to change the UI file as it segfaulted. I converted .glade -> .ui by
gtk-builder-convert script and manually edit a bit, mainly removing top level
window "vpnc-widget" causing the segfault.
And also did some minor adjustments in other files.
Thank you very much!
] [Thread Prev