Re: [PATCH 0/7] bonding updates rebased
- From: Thomas Graf <tgraf redhat com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] bonding updates rebased
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:19:45 +0100
On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 17:57 -0600, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 13:15 +0100, Thomas Graf wrote:
> > This a repost of various bonding updates, rebased after the ipoib merge.
> > I have added an additional patch which auto activates slaves when their
> > master enter prepare state.
> > Dan: There are still bonding patches in origin/bonding which have not
> > been merged with origin/master.
> Hmm, the bonding branch is gone from upstream git because I was pretty
> sure I'd rebased and merged it. Which patches didn't get merged?
My bad, the bonding remote branch is stale and not yet pruned so I was
mislead. All old bonding patches have been correctly merged.
] [Thread Prev