Continuous DHCP?

Hi,

I have a deployment scenario which requires NetworkManager to keep trying forever to obtain a IPv4 address on a wired network using DHCP.

Currently, NetworkManager runs dhclient every 45s, which is fine, but it stops after a few minutes and never seems to try again. In my scenario, the (wired) network is connected to a switch continuously, so the link is always up, but the DHCP server may not be contactable until some random time later - possibly days due to administrative intervention required on upstream equipment.

Is there some way to configure NetworkManager to keep running dhclient and never give up?

NetworkManager-0.9.1.90-3.git20110927.fc15.x86_64
Not running nm-applet (it's embedded-ish hands-off deployment).

Chris.